Life at StratLytics - If you want to become the Captain of your own Ship, then StratLytics is the place to work at.
Everyone, here, is free to opine and contribute to the intellectual property that we are trying to build. We believe that passion drives excellence and not just talent. We keep learning, introspecting, debating and still learning to make it possible. Office work and business decisions are kept transparent enough for everyone to make meaningful contributions. You will feel the pleasure of handling your own Ship and pressure of delivering on missions at the same time. If you think you are up for the same, StratLytics is the place to work at. If you want to work with us and don't see any suitable openings here, still write to us with your resume at hr@StratLytics.com telling us why.
Data Scientist (Banking & Finance)
Location :Bhubaneswar, India
We are looking for a young dynamic data scientist to work in our financial services domain. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Architect and design the end-to-end solution
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications :
- 1 to 2 years of good programming experience in python, R or SAS. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
- Experience in hadoop and cloud technology will be an added advantage
- Good applied statistics skills, such as probability distributions, hypothesis testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in financial services or sound knowledge of the domain is highly desirable
Location :Bhubaneswar, India
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to help us improve our NLP products and create new NLP applications. NLP Engineer responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms. To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques. Your ultimate goal is to develop efficient self-learning NLP applications.
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Good knowledge of recent research publications in NLP & conversational AI
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field